- Works in cross teams environment, alongside business users, business analysts, software developers to determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Builds high-quality and fully performing applications that comply with coding standards and technical designs.
- Takes proactive actions to better the systems, troubleshoot and close gaps.
- Demonstrates requirements and solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments. Leads in re-architecting existing systems.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential, complies to PDPA rules and regulations
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to articulate and make clear summary.
- Appreciate and embrace teamwork.
- Willing to follow process and appreciate the need to do so.
- Capable of delivering multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Understand the concept of pair-programming.
- Solid understanding of IIS for window application servers.
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Visual Studio 2015 / 2017 (VB.NET, C#.NET)
- MS SQL Server 2012 (SQL Queries)
- BizTalk Server Management
- BizTalk Application Development
- XML, SOAPUI (web services)
- TFS (source control)
- JSON, RESTFul, SOAP services
- Scrum/Agile methodologies
- SOA, ESB concept
- MyIT, Remedy, SERENA ARA, JIRA
- Will focus on machine learning and deep learning development and moving it to production
- Primary focus will be in building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products by improving and extending the features used by our existing models, by developing internal testing procedures, and enhancing our system for deployment to customers
- Overall AI evangelist for the company and training internal developers for taking AI projects
- Gathering customer’s AI requirements both technical and functional
- Writing functional specs and technical specs based on customer’s requirements and proposing the right AI architecture
- Optimizing existing Machine Learning and Deep Learning models to make the final solution flexible and scalable
- Create TensorFlow based models for new Machine Learning requirements
- Create Keras based web project and python programming
- Productization of ML models and building APIs for use in Mobile platforms.
- Data mining and text/images preprocessing
- Developing testing procedures for AI projects
- Quality of the systems evaluation and re designing if required
- Supporting the project director and managing the developers
- Hands-on ML algorithm programming using python / R / Scala
- Working in Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques: K-means, Decision Tree/Random Forest, CNN/RNN, GAN etc.
- Using query languages such as MySQL, HBASE, Hive, Phoenix
- Travel and remote location might be required
- Learning new AI technologies and training internally
Skillset and qualifications
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Tensorflow, Keras, tensorflow-lite
- Experience in Python, R, Scala and related ML languages
- Experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques: K-means, Decision Tree/Random Forest, CNN/RNN, GAN etc
- Image processing, prediction algorithms, machine learning platforms
- Cloud services exposure such as google cloud, AWS, Azure
- Hands-on programming and strong python programming
- Mobile programming and frameworks, React Native etc
- Big data knowledge such as Hadoop, Solr, Elastic Search etc.
To Apply, send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org