Blockchain is a decentralized network commonly known as a shared, distributed ledger for recording transactions and tracking both tangible and intangible assets.
Blockchain application development is quickly gaining traction across multiple industries. Our experts can provide consultancy on your Blockchain needs and help to uncover different avenues where you can leverage Blockchain. Right from implementing cryptographic algorithms to auditing smart contracts, to Self Sovereign Identity to Verifiable Claims, we can provide the right approach to choose and prototype. Our approach to prototype and develop distributed Blockchain-based application, involves choosing the right backend platform and suitable blockchain technologies and decentralizing the application based on your uses case. With the gamut of blockchain based technologies emerging frequently, it becomes confusing to choose the right platform, standards, tools, methods and the architecture best-suited for different use-cases and Smart Source consultants are capable of providing the right architecture for different use cases with proven success
How to Start Hyperledger Indy Blockchain Development
- We understand your overall business objectives, provide consultancy on different types of Blockchain implementation and build a proof of concept after validating the idea.
- We cover the entire gamut of ICO development from token design conceptualization, to maintenance of complex ICO infrastructure and platform
- Right from designing an interactive frontend UI to a robust backend our App development answers all your needs.
- We can easily integrate your Blockchain application with public and private cloud platforms.
- Our Blockchain technology solutions comprise of developing smart contract management platforms, exchange platforms and secure e-wallets apps for multiple platforms.
- Our testing capabilities validate distributed ledgers and app interfaces across multiple platforms.
- Our understanding of SSI, Decentralized identity, Verifiable Claims and decentralized ledgers helps in designing your IAM needs
For Intergrating Blockchain services, drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
BFSI: Banking and Financial Institutions have been able to successfully leverage Blockchain to reduce the risks from cyberattacks and ensure transparency in transactions. They are also using it to simplify KYC process, remove middlemen for payments and so on
Supply Chain: Blockchain has been able to reduce frauds across supply chain. It also facilitates exchange of documents such as LC and automates payment execution with Smart Contracts. Supply Chain companies are also using Blockchain to improve inventory management and resolve errors faster.
Automobile: A lot of players including large Automobile manufacturers have started leveraging Blockchain to create open platform where users can control their driving data. Blockchain will also improve inbound plant logistics, supply chain finance, and allow to trace spare parts across different service centers.
Retail: Retail has been able to leverage Blockchain to improve loyalty programs by using digital tokens. Customers can also send and receive digital tokens without the problem of online fraud. As data is stored in a decentralized manner, Blockchain also enables personalization.
IoT: Blockchain's data immutability characteristic would prevent Internet enabled things from sending misleading information. Business partners can access the loT data without the need for centralized control.